And Now for Some Added Indoor Comfort.
At McKinzie Heating & Air, we can enhance your family’s indoor comfort in a growing number of ways, including the following:
- Whole-House Zone Control. Over time, your indoor comfort needs are likely to change. When children go off to college, for example, you have one or more rooms that suddenly don’t need to be kept as cool as the rest of the house. Or, you take up a hobby and suddenly find yourself spending time in a whole new room or area of your home. By creating multiple home comfort zones, you can stay nice and cool in the areas you’re occupying, and save energy everywhere else.
- Programmable Thermostats. For even greater comfort control and savings, we recommend one programmable thermostat per zone. That way, you can pre-set temperatures by hour of the day and day of the week, one zone at a time. Some models even provide Wi-Fi remote control operation.
- Adding a New Register. If your home of office has hot spots during the summer, adding a new register and/or return might just solve the problem and help delay the need to replace your air conditioning system.
Whole-House Air Purifier | Whole-House Dehumidifier
No matter how “right” the temperature might be, you’re not going to feel your best when allergy symptoms or high humidity get in the way. But now, McKinzie Heating & Air can help get them out of the way:
- Whole-House Air Filter. On average, indoor air is more than twice as polluted as outdoor air. How about inside your home? Lots of sneezing, coughing, and wheezing going on that you don’t experience elsewhere, or at least not to the same degree. If so, it might be time for a whole-house air filtration system, one that can trap and remove more than 99% of airborne pollutants on contact. That keeps them out of your living spaces, and out of your lungs.
- Whole-House Dehumidifier. It’s hard to relax, sleep, or do much of anything when the air is loaded with humidity. Humid air isn’t very healthy, either, as it can cause build-ups of mold and mildew…both of which are leading causes of allergies and asthma. To start feeling better fast, contact us about a whole-house dehumdifier. It works in tandem with your AC system to give you the best of both worlds: the right temperature at a comfortable relative humidity setting. Plus, a whole-house dehumidifier will help you cool your home for less.
Contact McKinzie Heating & Air for more information on how we can deliver you maximum levels of indoor comfort and energy savings…and always within your budget.
Call Us Today: 877.955.6700 | 979.779.6700