Master Electricians, at Your Service.
At McKinzie Heating & Air, we provide more of what you want and need from an electrical service provider:
- Licensed, master electricians
- Equal attention paid to your safety and ours
- Skilled in all electrical installations and repairs
- Energy saving products and solutions
- Emergency service available
- Guaranteed upfront price quotes
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
For new switches and outlets, a professionally wired home office or new ceiling fan, and so much more, we have you covered.
Electric Services | Whole-House Surge Protector
Here’s a brief list from among the many electrical services we provide: e
- Air conditioning wiring
- Ceiling fan wiring
- Code compliance & corrections
- Computer, data & phone cabling
- Electric service upgrades
- Meter wiring
- Outdoor decorative & security lighting
- Outlets, switches and dimmers
- Pool and spa wiring
- Range & dryer wiring
- Recessed lighting
- Smoke detectors
- Whole-house surge protection
We also provide several specialty services for your added safety and convenience.
Electrical Wiring & Safety Inspection
The National Fire Protection Association recommends annual home wiring inspections for your added convenience and safety. The older you’re home and the longer it’s been since your last inspection, the greater the need.
McKinzie Heating & Air performs whole-house and whole-building electrical wiring and safety inspections with special attention paid to the following:
- Double-tapped circuits
- Outdated meter base and riser
- Outdated or improperly wired circuit breaker box
- Oversized or undersized fuses or breakers
- Improperly spliced wires
- Incorrectly wired receptacles
- Ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs) missing from outdoors
- Non-working or missing smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors
- Wires resting on ductwork or pipes
- Frayed, brittle, melted or chewed wiring insulation
- Old-style un-grounded wiring
And, of course, we offer electrical safety inspections for home buyers and sellers.
You can lose power in a flash in the midst of an electrical storm, hurricane, or a problem with the local power grid. A power outage can affect your house alone, or entire neighborhoods and communities at a time.
But now, you can maintain electrical power, even in the midst of a power outage, with a whole-house generator from McKinzie Heating & Air.
Whole-house or whole-building models run on natural or propane gas. Once a power outage occurs, your generator will turn on automatically, then shut it itself off once the main power supply is restored.
For you that means no wasted food, no undo risk of vandalism, not going without heat or central AC, and otherwise living or working as normally as possible even in the midst of a storm or general power outage.
For more information, a free quote, or to schedule any of our electrical services, contact us today.
Call Us Today: 877.955.6700 | 979.779.6700