For True Indoor Comfort, “Warm” or “Cool” Just Isn’t Enough.
If your home or business is equipped with air ducts, then you have a built-in breeding ground for up to 2,000 known indoor air contaminants. The kind that blow through your home – and into your lungs – every time your forced air heating or cooling system is turned on.
Why is that such a big deal? Consider the following:
- The EPA has determined that indoor air quality can be 2 to 5 times worse
than outdoor air quality.
- Indoor air pollutants can cause or exaggerate allergies, asthma, colds, flus,
and other respiratory ailments.
- Children suffer more than adults from indoor air pollution. That’s
because they breathe faster, inhale more air per unit of body weight and are
closer to the ground where concentrations are higher.
- Most allergy problems are brought on by the fungi and bacteria found inside ductwork.
- 90% of heating and cooling system failures are caused by dust and dirt that restrict airflow and eventually lead to cracked heat exchangers and other problems.
- One millimeter of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can decrease its efficiency up to 21%.
Duct Cleaning Benefits
Every time your furnace or AC fan engages, air blows through the ducts and into your home, bringing all the pollutants along with them.
That’s why it makes very good sense to have your ducts professionally cleaned about every four years. Today and always, McKinzie Heating & Air is ready to perform this valuable service for your home or business. Here’s how you can expect to benefit from our efforts:
- Cleaner indoor air.
- Tremendous relief for people with allergies, asthma, and other respiratory ailments.
- Improved heating and cooling system performances.
- Lower repair bills, too, since your heating and cooling systems won’t have
to work as hard to achieve and maintain the desired temperatures.
For cleaner and healthier indoor air – along with improved heating and AC system performance – contact McKinzie Heating & Air.
Call Us Today: 877.955.6700 | 979.779.6700