And Now for Some Added Indoor Comfort.
At McKinzie Heating & Air, we can enhance your family’s indoor comfort in a growing number of ways, including the following:
- Whole-House Zone Control. Over time, your indoor comfort needs are likely to change. When children go off to college, for example, you have one or more rooms that suddenly don’t need to be kept as warm as the rest of the house. Or, you take up a hobby and suddenly find yourself spending time in a whole new room or area of your home. By creating multiple home comfort zones, you can stay just as comfortable as you like, and save energy everywhere else.
- Programmable Thermostats. For even greater comfort control and savings, we recommend one programmable thermostat per zone. That way, you can pre-set temperatures by hour of the day and day of the week, one zone at a time. Some models even provide Wi-Fi remote control operation.
- Adding a New Register. If your home of office has hot spots during the summer, adding a new register and/or return might just solve the problem and help delay the need to replace your heating system.
Whole-House Air Purifier | Whole-House Humidifier
No matter how “right” the temperature might be, you’re not going to feel your best when allergy symptoms or low humidity get in the way. But now, McKinzie Heating & Air can help remove those obstaclesay:
- Whole-House Air Filter. On average, indoor air is more than twice as polluted as outdoor air. How about inside your home? Lots of sneezing, coughing, and wheezing going on that you don’t experience elsewhere, or at least not to the same degree. If so, it might be time for a whole-house air filtration system, one that can trap and remove more than 99% of airborne pollutants on contact. That keeps them out of your living spaces, and out of your lungs.
- Whole-House Humidifier. During the winter, the air inside your home dries up and, in the process, can cause a whole series of problems, including static electricity, dry skin, bloody noses, cracked shrinking wood, and more. With a whole-house humidifier, you’ll be able to added much need moisture in the winter with the ability to change the relative humidity setting any time you like. You’ll feel better, more comfortable, and save money on your energy bills…all at the same time.
Contact McKinzie Heating & Air for more information on how we can deliver you maximum levels of indoor comfort and energy savings…and always within your budget.
Call Us Today: 877.955.6700 | 979.779.6700